Cordia, a Senior Residential Club at Grand Traverse Commons, is your pathway to enjoying extraordinary living. Located within walking distance of Traverse City's quaint downtown shopping district and the crystalline blue of Grand Traverse Bay, our unique village-style community is a return to a quality of life that melds old-world, historic charm with cosmopolitan vitality.
Join our email list
Become a First Selector for exclusive benefits.
First Selectors, an exclusive list of individuals and couples who indicate an interest in residing at Cordia at Grand Traverse Commons, is now open for applications. Act quickly, limited spaces available.
- You will share 30,000 square feet of common amenity space in the Club and will be given priority to choose any of the individual 109 Private Residences in the building for which you qualify.
- You will pay a reduced community fee of $3,000 – a $2,000 reduction from the customary, one-time community fee of $5,000. A deposit of only $1,000 is due with application and is completely refundable should you choose not to move into the Residential Club for any reason.
- You will pay reduced monthly membership fees throughout the duration of your Club Residency.
- First Selectors who move in during the first days of the Club’s operation will be honored with a permanent charter Club Member plaque located in the Club’s lobby entrance.
- You will receive your choice of a move-in date during the first two months of the opening of the Club, in the order of your First Selector priority number.
- Your choice of either complimentary move-in service or a free installed washer/dryer in your Private Residence.
- Several special services during the first year, to include: a dinner party in the reserved dining room for eight guests, six “about town trips” in the Club’s private car, two hours of extra housekeeping services in the first four quarters for “special projects.”