Club Living Plus (Assisted Living)
At Cordia, we know that the physical challenges of aging do not erase a person's desire to live an engaged and meaningful life, and we believe that independence and care can coexist. That is why we offer help with activities of daily living (dressing, bathing, medication management, etc.) and assistance with orientation right alongside our many programs and amenities. Our care is customized to each member's needs and our wellness staff is available around the clock. Your days can be lively and safe; purposeful and self-directed.
Sample of Services + Amenities
- Optimizing independence with mobility assistance
- Medication management
- Daily wellness checks
- Concierge staff, spa, artisan center, pub, theater
- Improving body & brain fitness
- Education: health promotion & illness prevention
- Coordination of health services and resources
- Grooming, bathing, and dressing assistance
- Customized wellness plan
Questions about personal care services?
Quick facts: Club Living Plus Private Residences
- No two Cordia floor plans are exactly alike. Look forward to varying features such as cathedral ceilings, large windows, ample sunlight, and exposed brick walls.
- No large up-front payments are required. Residences are leased with no long term contracts and members pay a small, one-time Club initiation fee upon move in.
- Club Living Plus residences have kitchenettes and washer/dryer hookups. All feature granite countertops, tile showers, and cherry cabinets.
- Choices range from studios to two-bedroom residences and each is uniquely priced based on square footage.
- Weekly housekeeping, daily residence straightening, daily wellness check, and all utilities are included in your single monthly Club fee.
- Two of the private residences at Cordia were featured on the 2015 Northern Home & Cottage Home Tour.