Club Living (Independent Living)
Cordia's Club Living residence option is designed for independent seniors who need little or no assistance. Independent seniors who choose Club Living will never again worry about the tedious tasks of daily life and can instead fill their hours enjoying the unique art, culture, social, and educational options at Cordia, as well as in and around The Village at the Grand Traverse Commons and Traverse City.
Club Living includes once-weekly housekeeping and linen service, once-daily meals in the elegant dining room or on-site pub, unlimited access to all Cordia programs and amenities, utilities including cable television service, valet parking and scheduled transportation.
Quick facts: Club Living Private Residences
- We have 110 private residences at Cordia, and no two have exactly the same floor plan. Many sport cathedral ceilings, large windows, ample sunlight, and exposed brick walls.
- No large up-front payments are required. Residences are leased with no long term contracts and members pay a small, one-time Club initiation fee upon move in.
- Residences have full kitchens and washer/dryer hookups. All feature granite countertops, tile showers, and cherry cabinets.
- Choices range from studios to two-bedroom residences and each is uniquely priced based on square footage.
- Weekly housekeeping as well as utilities are included in your single monthly Club fee.
- Two of the private residences at Cordia were featured on the 2015 Northern Home & Cottage Home Tour.