Assisted Club Living
At Cordia, we know that the physical challenges of aging do not erase a person’s desire to live an engaged and meaningful life, and we believe that independence and care can co-exist. Our Assisted Club Living Residence option offers help with activities of daily living (e.g., dressing, bathing, medication management) right alongside our many programs and amenities. Our care is customized to each member’s needs and our professional wellness staff is available around the clock. Your days can be lively and safe; purposeful and self-directed.
At Cordia, we believe the value of a senior living community is reflected not just in its monthly fee, but in the community’s ability to deliver true quality—quality of life, quality of surroundings, and quality of personal connections. Our mission is to provide opportunities for seniors to continue to lead meaningful lives. That mission, inextricably woven into our company’s values, drives everything we do.
Sample of Assisted Club Living Plus Services
- Certified Nursing Assistants on site 24/7
- Wellness Department managed by Registered Nurses
- Customized wellness plan
- Grooming, bathing, and dressing assistance
- Medication management
- Daily wellness checks
- Escorts to meals and programs
- Companion services
- GPS-connected personal safety alert system throughout the building
- Improvement of body & brain fitness
- Optimization of independence with mobility assistance
- Education: health promotion & illness prevention
- Coordination of health services and resources
Two of Cordia’s private residences were featured on the 2015 Northern Home & Cottage Home Tour
“I think the perfect time to move in is before you really think you need to. If you procrastinate and think, maybe I’ll move in next year, well, you don’t know what next year brings. We lived in a fairly isolated spot and our family worried about us being there on our own and what we would do if one of us was sick. Cordia took all of that worrying away.”
~ Peg T.