Independent Club Living Private Residences
Club Living includes once-weekly housekeeping and linen service, once-daily meals in the elegant dining room or on-site pub, unlimited access to all Cordia programs and amenities, utilities including satellite television service, worldwide telephone service, valet parking and scheduled transportation.
Quick facts: Club Living Private Residences
- We have 110 private residences at Cordia, but we do not have cookie-cutter floor plans. Look forward to features such as cathedral ceilings, large windows, ample sunlight, and exposed brick walls.
- No large up-front payments are required. Residences are leased with no long term contracts; members pay a one-time Club initiation fee upon move in.
- Residences have full kitchens and washer/dryer hookups. All feature granite countertops, tile showers, and cherry cabinets.
- Choices range from studios to one-bedroom to two-bedroom residences and each is uniquely priced based on square footage.
- Weekly housekeeping as well as utilities are included in your single monthly Club fee.
- Two of the private residences at Cordia were featured on the 2015 Northern Home & Cottage Home Tour.
Cordia exceeded my expectations in ways I never anticipated. I knew I would have to consider a senior living community eventually, but I thought it would be a time of my life when my activities would be limited. Instead, at Cordia, I am encouraged to find out who I am and what I want out of the rest of my life. I’ve been fortunate to still be able to engage in all the Club offers. Ask Heidi to introduce us when you come to visit–I’d like to welcome you.”
~ Susan Hopson