Assisted Club Living Residences
Club Living includes daily-straightening, once weekly housekeeping and linen service, three daily meals in the elegant dining room or on-site pub, unlimited access to all Cordia programs and amenities, utilities including satellite television service, worldwide telephone service, valet parking and scheduled transportation.
Quick facts: Club Living Private Residences
- No two Cordia Assisted Living floor plans are exactly alike. Look forward to features such as cathedral ceilings, large windows, ample sunlight, and exposed brick walls.
- No large up-front payments are required. Residences are leased with no long term contracts; members pay a one-time Club initiation fee upon move in.
- Club Living Plus residences have kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwave ovens. All feature granite countertops, tile showers, and cherry cabinets.
- Choices range from studios to one-bedroom to two-bedroom residences and each is uniquely priced based on square footage.
- Weekly housekeeping, daily residence straightening, daily wellness check, and all utilities are included in your single monthly Club fee.
Cordia exceeded my expectations in ways I never anticipated. I knew I would have to consider a senior living community eventually, but I thought it would be a time of my life when my activities would be limited. Instead, at Cordia, I am encouraged to find out who I am and what I want out of the rest of my life. I’ve been fortunate to still be able to engage in all the Club offers.”
~ Susan Hopson