Assisted Club Living Residences
Club Living includes daily-straightening, once weekly housekeeping and linen service, three daily meals in the elegant dining room or on-site pub, unlimited access to all Cordia programs and amenities, utilities including satellite television service, worldwide telephone service, valet parking and scheduled transportation.
Quick facts: Club Living Private Residences
- No two Cordia Assisted Living floor plans are exactly alike. Look forward to features such as cathedral ceilings, large windows, ample sunlight, and exposed brick walls.
- No large up-front payments are required. Residences are leased with no long term contracts; members pay a one-time Club initiation fee upon move in.
- Club Living Plus residences have kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwave ovens. All feature granite countertops, tile showers, and cherry cabinets.
- Choices range from studios to one-bedroom to two-bedroom residences and each is uniquely priced based on square footage.
- Weekly housekeeping, daily residence straightening, daily wellness check, and all utilities are included in your single monthly Club fee.
Cordia exceeded my expectations in ways I never anticipated. I knew I would have to consider a senior living community eventually, but I thought it would be a time of my life when my activities would be limited. Instead, at Cordia, I am encouraged to find out who I am and what I want out of the rest of my life. I’ve been fortunate to still be able to engage in all the Club offers. Ask Heidi to introduce us when you come to visit–I’d like to welcome you.”
~ Susan Hopson