Cordia’s Club Living Residence Option
Club Living at Cordia is designed for independent seniors who need little or no assistance. Independent seniors who choose Club Living will never again worry about the tedious tasks of daily life. Instead, they will fill their hours enjoying the unique artistic, cultural, social, educational, and recreational options at Cordia, in The Village at Grand Traverse Commons, and around town in Traverse City.
Club Living includes once-weekly housekeeping and linen service, once-daily meals in the elegant dining room or on-site pub, unlimited access to all Cordia programs and amenities, utilities including cable television service, valet parking and scheduled transportation.
Quick facts: Club Living Private Residences
- We have 81 Club Living private residences at Cordia, and no two have exactly the same floor plan. Many sport cathedral ceilings, large windows, ample sunlight, and exposed brick walls.
- No large up-front payments are required. Residences are leased with no long term contracts and members pay a small, one-time Club initiation fee upon move in.
- Residences have full kitchens and washer/dryer hookups. All feature granite countertops, tile showers, and cherry cabinets.
- Choices range from studios to two-bedroom residences and each is uniquely priced based on square footage.
- Weekly housekeeping as well as utilities are included in your single monthly Club fee.
There’s no place for seniors anywhere better than this. I’ve never felt so pampered in my life; I didn’t even bring my car!
Downsizing is difficult: people think they should wait until they’re ready. But the great danger is waiting too long. When you finally feel ready, it’s too much of an adjustment! I wear a pendant every day with a saying on it: “There is no end that does not have a beginning.” Cordia is my beginning.”
~ Arlene Brodsky